Learning, living, describing, ...ever changing. THISisTARRAN

Saturday, July 10, 2010

1st Blog- What's UPPity!!

Welllllllcome to my blog. Aren't you so very excited? Ha ha- I know I am.
This blog is really going to be about everything...from being a new mom, which so far is AWESOME, to my weight loss journey, being a BABY MOMMA...lol, school, & the struggle of a white girl- I'm kidding, but anyway, just about a mix of things.
Well anyway, today was super uneventful- I stayed home most of the day... BabyGirl & I went to drop Daddy off at work & then went to buy a couple friends gifts for their baby showers. I've been watching my calorie intake and trying to walk a couple miles a day for the last 9 days or so- I'm doing alright. I did not go walking today or yesterday :-/ I would have, but yesterday was the BBQ & today I was reading a book and cleaning. Its good to have a plan though- tomorrow the plan is to go walking after dropping Eric aka Daddy/BF off at work, then come home & clean & do some strength training exercises.
So...I know a lot of people don't believe in this, but I'm going to do a detox diet for 7 days- first day is a fast, which is tomorrow. Then after tomorrow things change, but after the 7 days are said and done I plan to stick to a strict 1200 calorie diet EVERY day & I'm going to keep a food journal, via this blog. My goal is to HOPEFULLY lose like 2-3 pounds a week. Right now I'm tipping the scale at a massive 252. Ultimate goal being: 150ish. Ideally- I'd like to be at my goal by the end of the year...ha ha ha ha ha...unlikely. So- I'd be VERY happy to be under 200 by the end of the year...under 190 to be exact. I'll be working on it, and you will be reading about it if you want to. [also] I am a size 20 now, I'd be happy at a size 8-10. Well, that is where I am for now. Follow me on Twitter if you want :) & follow my blog!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!!! you want to be 150? meee too lol and it's okay if you didn't walk yesterday, you were swimming!

    ReplyDelete