Learning, living, describing, ...ever changing. THISisTARRAN

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hasta Luego Senor Facebook.

Dear Senor Facebook:
I regret to inform you that I am suspending our friendship for a period of time, which has yet to be determined. I have come to my senses and realized that I allow you to almost completely control my life. You are one of the only reasons I log into the internet on my lap top and my smartphone. I also used to enjoy our friendship because I used you to chat with friends, but I realized that your chat sucks & I have text messaging. However, I do thoroughly enjoy showing off my pictures to friends. Sadly I will not be doing so for [period of time]. I sincerely hope that I have not hurt your feelings, but I will tell you that it IS personal.

Your old loyal friend,
THISisTARRAN

No comments:

Post a Comment