Learning, living, describing, ...ever changing. THISisTARRAN

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Day

I keep thinking about this blog and I'm just not sure what to write about. I want to write about just 'BlogWorthy' things, but I can't really come up with any. However, I din't want to leave anyone hanging.
Today was a pretty relaxed day. I slept in, which is rare, but it was great sleep. Eric had class, then we had lunch, and I had class. Just like I like my days off, just relaxed. One crazy thing happened, but I'll get to that in the next paragraph.
Next paragraph: :) OUR BABY CLIMBED OUT OF HER CRIB! She about to be 8 months old, it was crazy, I heard nothing then I heard "BOOM!!" and I thought to myself, "That was way to loud to be a bottle." So I ran in and she was there in the middle of her room on her back crying. Poor little girl, she just wanted out, but I'm happy to report that she is A okay. My precious little girl is just fine. After I checked her out, wrists, ankles and all I hugged and kissed her, which usually does the trick, but she whimpered for a couple of minutes. I'm sure she was startled, she hasn't ever fallen like that. Ohhhhh to be innocent again! Right?
So... School started again, that is interesting. Let me run you through Tuesday evening. So I leave my house around 5:30 PM, which was later than I planned, but whatev. I get off the highway, the exit is about 1-2 miles from the school. Already, the lanes are backed up, so once I finally get close enough to where I can see the school, I realize I've made a grave mistake: Under estimation of the amount of people in Johnson County taking night classes. HOLY CANOLY!!! The entire parking lot was full... I mean THE WHOLE DAMN thing! So I make another mistake: I actually drove around in the lots closest to the school thinking I would get a spot. I cannot stress how wrong I was. So I finally suck it up and snag a spot that is probably half a mile from my class (a lil exaggeration never hurt a person). I jump out of my car and take note of the angle I am from the closest building in attempt to remember where I parked in the sea of cars. I run/walk all the way until I reach the street. I have two choices walk about 100 feet out of my way to stay on pavement, or walk through the snow, which looks like someone else had already padded down. Alright: Snow it is... So I finally reach the campus and find my building, get up to the third floor (perfect right?) and find the room. Open the door and everyone stares. I'm thinking..."Why is everyone gawking I'm like 3 minutes late on the first day, not a biggie." The woman at the front, who appears to be the teacher says, "ARe you here for Interpersonal communication?" "Yes" "That class doesn't start until February first." SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! (sarcasm). Great, thats perfect. So yeah, THAT was fun.
Then there was tonights class Marriage & Family, which ended up being about one bitter wife away from being FULL ON MARRIAGE & FAMILY counseling. LOL, usually I'm all for sharing, really I am, but these women were CRAZY announcing their lives to complete strangers. I'm not talking about them saying they were unhappy, it was more than that. Anywhooooo it was interesting. I would have to say the most interesting part was when I rented my textbook went to wait outside the classroom, where I found two classmates. They both had a different text book. So I asked them if they were sure it was the right one...they said yes, so I hurried back to the bookstore to do a quick exchange. Get back to the classroom just in time, open the door and see every other student with the book I JUST exchanged. AWESOME! How crazy is it that the only two people who had the wrong book were the two that I saw? Great. LOL
Last thing for tonight...maybe... If you are going to run into my car: PLEASE do don't do it while I'm inside, but for ******'s sake could you leave a note? Or hit it hard enough to total it? I mean this is getting ridiculous... First someone hits me and I've got 3 people in the car! The very next day after I get the car back from the body repair showp someone hits my car AGAIN, but this time at night while I'm sleeping. AWESOME!

OOOOOOH good news!! Guess who gets to go to her 1st concert? THIS GIRL! And who better to go see than SALT-N-PEP! Seriously, I couldn't be happier! I'll be sure to let you all know how the show was, even though I know it will be GREAT.

Hmmm...It seems that I have run out of things to talk about at the moment. Until next time- ADIOS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment